The 13 most refreshing mixed drinks of summer of 2022
- Hawaiian Shooter Cocktail Recipe. When you want super fruity mixed drinks with a grown-up taste, try the Hawaiian Shooter. …
- Mint Julep. An iconic cocktail from Kentucky, the Mint Julep is a classic that will win your heart. …
- Gimlet. …
- Mudslide. …
- Americano Cocktail Recipe. …
- Fresh Lime Margaritas. …
- Red Sangria. …
- Tequila Sunrise.
We don’t know about you, but around here, we have lost count of the heat waves that we have had since the beginning of summer, which hasn’t even been a month since we released it. We still have a few weeks of this, so we will do what we can to beat the heat, and we think of facing it with The 13 most refreshing mixed drinks of summer 2022.
Any time of the day, if we are on vacation, it is good to prepare one of these The 13 most refreshing mixed drinks of summer 2022. Although if we continue working, it will be almost better to leave them for when we get home, they will also help us disconnect from the workday and end the day with a party touch.
36 Easy Mixed Drinks
- Hawaiian Shooter Cocktail Recipe.
- Mint Julep.
- Americano Cocktail Recipe.
- Fresh Lime Margaritas.
- Red Sangria.
- Tequila Sunrise.
A LOOK AT…
Five quick and easy summer recipes
- Cuban Mojitos
- Ingredients: white rum, soda (or sparkling water), white sugar, mint, lime and ice.
- Elaboration. Add about two teaspoons of sugar in a tall and slightly wide glass. Add half a chopped lime to the sugar and squeeze with the help of a mortar. We add a shot of siphon, more or less double the amount of rum that we will put (in the video, you can see it). Then we add the mint, which we crush, but without chopping it, to release its aroma. Then we add the white rum and, finally, the ice. Remove, place the corresponding straw, decorate with a sprig of mint and that’s it.
- Ingredients: 120 ml of Bourbon, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, 60 ml of sparkling mineral water, 8 mint leaves, a sprig of mint, ice.
- Preparation: The cocktail is prepared directly in the glass, preferably a short glass of the “old fashion” type. Place the mint leaves, sugar and sparkling mineral water in the glass and mash well with a mortar. We add a lot of ice and finish by pouring the Bourbon. We remove it so that the aromas are integrated and served.
- Ingredients: fresh orange juice, gin, vodka and cava or champagne.
- Elaboration. We start by filling a jug 33% with fresh orange juice adding 16% gin and another 16% vodka. Finally, add 33% cava or champagne, stir gently and transfer to the fridge, where we let it cool for an hour before serving.
- Ingredients: 1 l of red wine, 2 peaches, 2 oranges, 1 lemon, 2 bananas, 1 apple, 60 g of sugar, 1 cinnamon stick and 330 ml of orange soda.
- Preparation: We begin by dissolving the sugar in 75 ml of hot water to form a syrup, facilitating its dissolution in the wine. In a large container or a large bowl, put the wine and the syrup and add the juice of an orange, stirring to mix well. Peel, chop the fruit and add it to the bowl with the wine. Add the juice of a lemon and the cinnamon stick. Let stand between two and three hours for maceration. After this time, we pour it into a jar and serve it with ice cubes.
Fruit cocktail with cider and Tequila
- Ingredients: 750 ml of cider, 20 cl of reposado tequila, 10 cl of Cointreau, a tablespoon of liquid cane sugar, a cup of black grapes, half a cup of peaches in syrup and lots of ice.
- Preparation: Wash the grapes and place them in a bowl. We add the peach in pieces, the Cointreau and the cider. Stir and let stand for about 30 minutes in the fridge. Add the tequilla, liquid cane sugar and lots of ice. Stir and serve, preferably with more crushed ice.
- Ingredients: 20 cl of Cachaça, a lime, two tablespoons of sugar and a lot of crushed ice.
- Preparation: Wash the lime and cut it in half. We chop one of those halves into small pieces that we place in an “old-fashioned” glass or short glass. Add the sugar and crush it with a mortar to release its juice and mix with the sugar. Add crushed ice to fill three-quarters of the glass. We finish with the cachaça and stir with a mixer. We serve immediately.
Long island iced tea
- Ingredients: 1 part white rum, 1 part tequila, 1 part gin, 1 part Cointreau or triple sec, 1 part vodka, 2 parts lime and 5 parts cola
- Preparation: In a mixing glass or tall glass, mix the five white liqueurs, add the lemon juice to the cola and stir carefully. We serve accompanied by a slice of lemon and a little mint.
- Ingredients: 20 cl of aged Tequila, 5 cl of Cointreau, 10 cl of pineapple juice, 3 tablespoons of pineapple chunks in syrup, 1 lemon and lots of ice.
- Preparation: Place the pineapple chunks together with the lemon juice and the Cointreau in a jar. Let stand for about 15 minutes and add the pineapple juice. We beat so that these ingredients are well integrated. Add the Tequila and mix everything well again. We empty ice into the glass of a blender and pour all the previous preparation. We pulse at high speed for a minute until the ice and pineapple have been crushed and obtain a light foam. Serve in cocktail glasses and decorate with a slice of lemon or pineapple.
- Ingredients: 1 part light rum, 3 parts pineapple juice, 1 part coconut milk or cream (not coconut water), and crushed ice.
- Preparation: In a cocktail shaker with crushed ice, place all the ingredients, trying to add the coconut milk towards the end, since if we have opted for coconut cream, it is thick like condensed milk. Some people use coconut milk (more liquid) and add condensed milk. With all the ingredients in the shaker, shake a little to homogenize the cocktail and serve in a long glass or a hurricane glass, decorating with two black straws and a piece of pineapple, although you can also place a cherry. We can pass the whole through the blender if you want the granita version.
- Ingredients: 10 strawberries, 5 ice cubes, 60 ml of aged Tequila, 30 ml of Cointreau (or other orange liqueur), 30 ml of liquid cane sugar, 1 tablespoon of salt and half a lemon.
- Preparation: We freeze the clean strawberries for one hour. Once the time has elapsed, we place them in a blender with the ice and the cane sugar and blend for a minute. Add the Tequila and Cointreau and blend again until thick. Next, we make the frosting of the glass or cup to serve the margarita. To do this, pour the salt onto a plate. We pass the lemon around the edge of the glass or glass. We passed the lemon-soaked edge through the salt, turning it over. Let’s pour the margarita into the glass or cup and decorate with a whole strawberry and a slice of lime or lemon.
- Ingredients: 50-75 ml of Fino, Manzanilla, Montilla Moriles or similar white wine, 500 ml of lime or soda, 4 sprigs of mint and plenty of ice.
- Preparation: Blanch the mint for a few seconds to eliminate any impurity it may have so that its flavour does not cover up the rest of the ingredients too much. Pour the white wine into a jug and add the chosen soft drink. Add the mint leaves (discard the stems) and fill with plenty of ice.
- Ingredients: 20 cl of mezcal, a tangerine, 35 cl of hot water, a stick of cinnamon, two tablespoons of liquid cane sugar and a lot of ice.
- Preparation: Peel the tangerine and put the peel into hot water for 30 minutes. After this time, we add the cinnamon stick and cane sugar. Remove and let infuse another 30 minutes. After that first hour, we remove the tangerine peels from the infusion and pass them through the filter if necessary to remove any bits of tangerine skin that may have come off. Add the mezcal and mix again very well.
13. Tequila sunrise
- Ingredients: 3 parts tequila, 6 parts orange juice and 1 part grenadine.
- Preparation: Fill a tall glass with ice, preferably crushed or in not very large pieces. We add the vodka, the orange juice (better if it is natural) and, finally, we pour the grenadine, letting it go to the bottom slowly. If we see that it settles too much, we can stir very gently before serving, but be very careful not to overdo it so that the drink does not turn coral. We decorate to taste and serve.
Images for mixed drinks
- non alcoholic
What’s the top 10 mixed drinks? The Top 10 Most Popular Cocktails
- Mojito. …
- Mai Tai. …
- Mint Julep. …
- Caipirinha. …
- Margarita. …
- Pina Colada. …
- Californication. …
What is the most popular mixed drink? The Most Popular Cocktails List Nationwide
What is a popular mixed drink?
- Old Fashioned. Getty Images. There may be no better test of a bartender’s mettle than ordering an Old Fashioned. …
- Margarita. Getty Images. …
- Cosmopolitan. Getty Images. …
- Negroni. Getty Images. …
- Moscow Mule. Getty Images. …
- Martini. Getty Images. …
- Mojito. Getty Images. …
- Whiskey Sour. Getty Images.
What are the 6 basic cocktails?
They are the Old Fashioned, Martini, Daiquiri, Sidecar, Whiskey Highball, and Flip. In each drink, every ingredient falls into at least one category. The core is the primary flavor; balance enhances the core with sweetness, acidity, or both; and seasoning adds another dimension and complements or contrasts with the core.
- Tequila sunrise
- Moscow mule
- Old fashioned
- Long Island iced tea
- mixed drinks alcohol content
- 2 ingredient mixed drinks
- easy mixed drinks for parties
- mixed drinks list
- easy mixed drinks with rum
- mixed drinks for couples
- strong alcoholic mixed drinks
- easy fruity mixed drinks
The 13 most refreshing mixed drinks of the summer 2022